Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Must Haves

Fall items I am wanting this year:

Fall. Fall. Fall.Fall

Gingham print shirt


for fall

Navy skirt


:)love this outfit, except for that drink full of callories






Owl necklace.  And while you are at it throw in a coral necklace too.
Comfortable & cute.

I'm wanting to try leggings or skinny jeans but just don't know if my body is made for these types of items.  Maybe I'll buy a cheap pair and see how I like them.

What are your must haves for Fall?

2 comments:

  1. I love my jeggings. Seriously so comfy and if you find the right short you can pull it off. I got mine at kohls for like 20 bucks. Target has them too. Now I am not daring enough to wear any kind of skinny jean or jegging with flats but I love them with some high boots. Where is that yellow cardigan from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Kate, I am going to venture out and try the skinny jean this year!

    ReplyDelete