Monday, September 19, 2011

The Lion King


Today's Monday Must Have is to go see The Lion King in theaters.  In theaters?  Yeah, I didn't know until my sister invited us to go.  My son and I went over the weekend.  I can't tell you how much WE loved it!  I say we because a) it was my son's first time seeing it and he loved it and b) it was a blast from the past for me.

This movie was in my era of Disney movies. You know, the era where you see the movie, buy the soundtrack, learn every word of the songs, and sing them A LOT.  I found myself dancing and singing in my seat during every song.  It just brought back some childhood memories.  Ahh, the memories!  After the movie was over I found myself saying, "I will definitely be buying that from out of the vault."  And I may even buy the album on iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was only in 3D so I havent even considered taking Jovie to it- but if you'd like- we have it so we can always watch it in the theater!

    ReplyDelete