Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No Thrills for the Cautious

 This weeks WIWW (What I wore Wednesday) is all about being daring.  I found this picture via Pinterest (yes, I'm still addicted).  I thought how I had a few pieces like this that I could make work.   So, here is the inspiration:



And here is my outfit.  I know it is a bit of a stretch for me but it was fun to wear.  I'm not loving the shirt right now.  It's too stretched out at the bottom.  You can't win them all.

Pants: Old Navy
Shirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Payless

Here is another daring outfit.  I wore this before but thought the shirt was too much so I put a grey tank over it.  But this week I felt daring. 

Shirt: Don't remember
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Ross


 Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: Rue 21
Shoes: Target
Dare to be different!

I'm linking up:
Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. I love stripes! Everything looks so cute, I am still trying to figure out how to take pics of myself for WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the green and nautical stripes!! A red scarf either tied at the neck or used as a hair wrap would scream 50's chic!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete