Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Plus-Sept. 30th

First of all, can you believe it is almost October!  Yeah, me neither.  Time flies by so fast that I forgot to take lots of pictures to choose from.  Happy Friday!

My son and I went to Costco to get one thing and just to browse.  That is trouble I tell ya but we walked away not spending very much. We spent heaps of time in the toy aisle and we may or may have not spent 15 minutes looking at just this.  If he is lucky it could be his bday or Christmas present.  I was lucky because there was a Blendtec demo nearby.  I already own the machine but was still mesmorized.  Oh, and I can't wait to make the Chicken Tortilla soup (pg. 168 in recipe book).



I bought drapes for the living room but am still deciding what mood I want.  I like both of them but I think I'm leaning towards the cream ones with the design.  You really can't see the color of the dark ones very well but it matches the color of the peacock pillow.


Here is my Halloween decor for this year.  I added a few elements this year that I love and got rid of some other ones that will never be used again.  Plus, I like every year to be slightly different.  Some new items were the owl (which believe it or not bought at Fry's), one of the lanterns, I made the new flower arrangement, and the printable I got off Pinterest.  All I got for really cheap so that is a bonus.

Linking up:

2 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween decor, Kate. Can you post a link with the printable from Pinterest? Or maybe I'll just check your pinterest. Love when you can find cute things for cheap- that's the best!!

    I agree with you. At least from what I can gather in the picture, I like the cream curtains better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute decorations!

    We are getting a Costco membership soon and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete