Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Plus-Sept. 23rd

Friday Plus...here we go!

Call me the Queen of Burns because I am.  Here is my latest burn from an iron while crafting.  This is exactly why I NEVER iron anything.  My husband buys wrinkle-free shirts and I use the spray.  On occasion I whip out the iron and my husband whips out the video camera since it is a rare occurence around here.


I love having parties at my house because it forces us to do something to beautify it.  This week we put together a gallery wall.  After much perusing on Pinterest I came up with this.  I already had all of these frames in my closet.  I knew I kept them for a reason. :) I spray painted the big Ikea frame to make a chalkboard for signs for our many parties.  And now I just have to add pictures to the frames and get a sign above the "empty frame" that says Est. 2005 (the year our family started) or something from Rod Works.  Anyone have an etsy shop?


We got a tramp this week.  Correction.  My husband came home with one and I about flipped.  It's our "Family's" Christmas present.  Christmas is in four months.  Doesn't he know I'll need want something by then?  It's actually been fun but we are just saving our little pennies to put it in the ground because it is just neater, more pleasing to my eye.  Here is our son showing off his skill of a somersault he does in his sports class.


Linking up at:

2 comments:

  1. Kate, you ARE the queen of burns! Sorry! Congrats (condolences) on the tramp! Our kids love ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the burn! ouch! I know what you mean about the tramp! I would feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete