Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIWW: Please let it be Fall!

shirt: Kohl's
belt: F21
Skirt: Nordstrom's

hat: OC Swap Meet
Shirt: F21
necklace: Tai Pan Trading
skirt: store in New Zealand (circa 2000)
I'm sick of the hot weather.  Here in AZ, we know it doesn't cool down until Nov. 1st but it doesn't mean we don't get sick of being blazing hot by July 1st.  I mean, come on!  I see all of these fall outfits on Pinterest and other blogs and I'm just down right jealous.  So, here is my attempt to still be cool but start wearing "Fall" colors.  Here is to hoping Fall '11 comes soon for us.

Linking Up:

3 comments:

  1. Love that first outfit. I need to wear more yellow. It is so cheery and it looks really pretty with that light brown. I also need to find some good belts like you have. I love all your belts. I don't even know what F21 is. I am so clothes untalented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! im sorry that the weather in arizona sucks! i was in texas for the past 21 years and it was hot as hell in houston. however, now that i live in norcal, its alootttt better!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete