Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monday Must Haves

Today's Monday Must Haves is just one thing.  I actually bought my other "must haves" this week at Target so perhaps I'll share those too.  I just love this skirt and this blog.  Cori is so cute but that is for another Monday Must Haves (the Must blogs to read).

shop button-3

Can you believe she makes this skirt?  Me neither.  It is adorable and I must have it.  I already have about 10 outfits lined up so that means I better buy it pronto!

I also bought me some skinny jeans.  Gasp!  I know.  I don't really have the body type for it but my sister came with me and was the deciding factor.  I ending up buying a size bigger so I could actually breathe in them.  But I wore them without boots last night and totally rocked it.  Pics to come soon.
Also on my list were flat boots.  I have two pairs of boots with heels and it was high time (no pun intended) that I got flat ones.  And they had just the stretch I need to fit my darn calfs into.  Thank you Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment