Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIWW: Promises made and kept

Last week I had one lame picture so I made a promise that I would take more.  I tend to keep promises so here ya go.

Date Night.  I actually wore it as a dress during the day but then put on a shirt over top for the evening look.
Dress: Maurices
shirt: JCPenney
Shoes: Target

Cleaning day.  I usually don't take pictures of these outfits because I think they are boring but I made a promise. :)
shirt: Down East
shorts: Marshall's

Casual yet dressy.  I saw something on Pinterest kind of related.  Different colors but same idea.  Casual tee with skirt.  I loved this look.  I was kind of afraid to wear it but it wore on me.  And I totally rocked it at the grocery store. :)
shirt: F21
skirt: Marshall's
I've worn this outfit before and I felt like wearing it again.  Sorry for repeating.


Another Pinterest recreation.  I swear I would not get dressed without that app.
Shirt: Banana Republic
pants: F21
shoes: Ross

Another repeat but I added boots.  Love them!  So what if it isn't fall yet in AZ.  I'm going to look like fall.
dress: Jolly's drugstore
boots: Charlotte Russe

Jean Day!  Yahoo. 
jeans: Gap outlet
shirt: Sexy Modest
shoes: Dillard's

Linking up:

1 comment:

  1. ok Kate, I really need that brown dress! I swear I'm going to copy you!

    ReplyDelete