Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIWW:Casual Week

This week I kept it casual as you can tell.  We didn't have much going on so my clothes reflected it.  But I did wear my new skinny jeans!  I loved the outfit and will be wearing it again this week....possibly with boots because it is supposed to finally cool off to low 80s.  Hallelujah!  I also tried layering necklaces after watching a video my friend posted on the technique.  I tried to find the video to link up but couldn't.  When I do I'll post it. 

skirt: Old Navy
shirts: Shade
shoes: Tom
necklace: F21

Skirt/shirt: Old Navy
shoes: Target
necklaces: store in Jerusalem and gift from MIL




jeans: Target
shirt: Banana Republic
cardigan: Kohl's
necklace: JCPenney
shoes: Kmart

Linking up:

4 comments:

  1. you look so cute in the skinny jeans! i am glad i talked you into them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, i'm addicted to diet coke too! stopping by from wiww, i'd love for you to stop by and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits!!! I love the pink!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait to see the post on layering necklaces. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!! Love the shot of you with the giant hammer!! :) Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete