Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Must Haves

Today's Monday Must Haves is just one item.  I actually bought my other items this week at Target.  I love this skirt and this blog.  Cori is so cute but that is for another Monday (the must blogs to read).

shop button-3

Did you know she makes this skirt?  Unbelievable!  I already have about 10 outfits lined up with this skirt so that must mean I need to buy it pronto.

After reading this article, I decided to go out on a limb and buy skinny jeans.  Gasp! I know I don't quite have the body for them but don't worry, I took my sister for the final approval.  My intentions are to wear them with boots only but I already love them and wore them last night with flats.  I must say I thought I rocked them but no compliments from the husband so maybe he isn't a fan....yet.

Speaking of boots, I also bought a pair like these.  I have two pairs already that are heels but it was high time I had some flat boots.  And they are stretchy (and reasonally priced) so my dang calves had a chance and my wallet said, "Yes!"

Homework: Buy something you are kind of afraid to buy and add to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment