Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIWW: Vibrant Colors

Cardigan: JCrew outlet
Shirt: Nordstrom's Rack
Jeans: Gap

I wore this little number for date night this past week.  You may have seen this shirt before but I absolutely LOVE it with this cardigan.  And I love all the vibrant colors.  Don't mind me that I only ended up wearing the cardigan for the picture because it is still too hot here, but it was stashed in my purse just in case it got chilly.  BTW... I always get cold after I eat so bringing an extra layer is a must.  Plus, everyone cranks up the AC because it is so hot outside.

But, alas, my dreams our coming true.  This week is below a 100 degrees.  Hallelujah!

Linking up:

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I have a sweater in a similar color, but I need to figure out a cute colorful shirt for underneath. I like this...

    ReplyDelete