Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Plus- Oct. 7th

Here goes another week.  Sigh.  It's finally cooling off so I'm happy for another week to go by.  I got to wear jeans today so I am one happy gal.

I went to the ASU game.  My husband has one season ticket where he goes with my brothers and BIL, but he had something that night so I told him that if he couldn't go, I was his go to person.  So, I hitched a ride with my brother and went to the game.  It was a fun game but I stayed out WAY past by bedtime and was tired the next day.  It was worth it though.


Here is what I have for breakfast every morning.  Can't live without my green smoothies!


This past Monday for Family Night we went to go see the new LDS temple being built in our area.  There is a visitor center where you can learn about the architecture, see pictures of the inside, and hear the missionaries speak of the temple.  It really has come a long way.  We are excited to see the rest of the progress.


Linking Up

No comments:

Post a Comment