Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIWW:Pink Lady

 I felt like all of my outfits were kind of boring this week so I guess I didn't think to take a picture so this is the only one you get.  I should have taken a picture of me in jeans because it happened this week. I promise to do better this next week. :)  I love the combo pink/grey so here is what I put together.  It is still in the 90s here in AZ even though we did have a dip into Fall and I loved every second of it.  Happy Wednesday!


Shirt: Kohl's
Pants: my guess is Ross or Marshall's
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: won from a drawing.  Yeah, that never happens to me but this was proof.

I'm linking up:


1 comment:

  1. I love pink and gray together. You look cute and I love the necklance. I don't have a lot of gray so instead mix pink and brown, lol! Love your blog title, I prefer diet pepsi myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete