Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Must Haves...Travel Edition

Today's Monday Must Haves is featuring some of my favorite places to travel.  Mind you I love to travel so to pick just a few is VERY difficult.  But, nonetheless, I have narrowed it down to some of my very favorites, in no particular order.

1.  Czech Republic

  Czech Republic.  AMAZING!!  Who knew?

I love Prague!  It is such a beautiful city.  So beautiful that Hitler didn't even want to destroy it during WWII.  How is that for some trivia?

2. Florence, Italy

Florence.  My favorite Italian city.

This is my favorite Italian city.  Love it!

3.  London, England

London.

You can't go wrong with London.  Such a fun city and so much to do.

4.  New Zealand

Pinned Image

You could go anywhere in this country and LOVE it!  I lived here for four months and have been back again already.  This is definitely a place I need to take my husband to.

5.  Jerusalem, Israel

Jerusalem

Seriously, the best place!  No words can describe my experience there.  A must see.

6.  New York City, New York

New York, New York!

This city is one of thelargest in the U.S. and one of the most fun.  Don't plan on being bored here because there are shows to see, places to visit and excellent food to eat.

7. China

China 

I love China!  So different than any other place but very interesting.

Hope I gave you the travel bug.  I know I'm itching for a big trip.  Next week I'll share places I want to go.

1 comment: