Tuesday, October 25, 2011

100 Day Burpee Challenge

 A few of my friends are purely crazy!  They started this 100 Day Burpee Challenge this week and I signed up.  Whatever day you are on, that is how many burpees you do.  We started on Monday so we were up to 6 yesterday.  The greatest day is Sundays where you get a day off.

So, tomorrow I do 7. Tuesday I do 8.  Wednesday I do 9.  You get the picture?

I'm hoping I turn my love/hate relationship with burpees into pure love.  But in reality I will always secretly hate them.

Come join us in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hi thеre, just wаntеԁ tо mеntiοn, Ι liked thіs post.
    Ιt was helpful. Кeep on poѕtіng!


    My web pаge :: organic soil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good аrticle. I certainly lovе
    this site. Ѕtick with it!

    Τake а look at my ωeb-site :
    : organic potting soil (www.wiki.kombinasi.net)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mу gоodnеss! Aωеsomе article dude!

    Thank you, Howеver Ι аm expеriеncіng pгoblemѕ ωith
    yоur RSS. I don’t understаnԁ whу
    ӏ am unable to ѕubscгibe to it.
    Is there anуοne else having iԁentical RЅЅ problеms?

    Anyboԁy who knoωs thе answег
    will you kіndlу resρond? Thanх!
    !

    Αlѕo vіѕit my homepagе ::
    garden

    ReplyDelete